Enjoy high quality theater, music & more in Stadsschouwburg & Philharmonie Haarlem.
From classical quartets to rock bands and ballet, Stadsschouwburg & Philharmonie Haarlem presents a riveting pallet of non Dutch spoken cultural events. Our theatre and concert hall, located in the historical city centre of Haarlem, both offer a high-quality programme of theatre, dance and music.
Philharmonie's flexible grand hall accommodates big pop concerts as well as major symphony orchestra's. The perfect combination of excellent acoustic design and the elegant use of wood makes the chamber music hall in the Philharmonie one of the best of its kind in Europe. The varied programme appeals to many music lovers. Stadsschouwburg Haarlem is one of the five oldest theatres in the Netherlands. This Dutch monument is lovingly called a 'bonbonniere' by the locals, which means so much as a small, ornate box for candy. The intimate theatre of Stadsschouwburg Haarlem forms a fabulous setting for a lovely night out.
Our program includes dance performances, pop concerts, classical music, as well as plays in English or without any speech.
ATTENTION: The link shows the dutch agenda but if you click on a event there is an english translation if you scroll down.
Contact and directions
Lange Begijnestraat 11
Mon - Fri 10 am - 4 pm
Tel +31 (0) 23 - 512 12 12
Mon - Fri 10 am - 2 pm
Tickets are also available at
Tourist Office Haarlem at Grote Markt 2
Philharmonie, Lange Begijnestraat 11, Haarlem
Stadsschouwburg, Wilsonsplein 23, Haarlem
Both Stadsschouwburg and Philharmonie are easily accessible and are situated in the city centre of Haarlem
- By foot: approx. 7 minutes from central station: www.9292.nl
- By car: 5 minutes from the A200: www.maps.google.nl
- Parking garage De Appelaar is directly underneath the Philharmonie
- Parking Raaks at Zijlvest is a 9 minutes walk
How to get tickets?
Log in with your account or via facebook to order online or to manage your data. To create an account please follow these steps:
Create an account
- Click at ‘Maak een Account’ in the section ‘Mijn Theater’.
- Fill in a username and password of your own choosing. Fill in the password again at password verification.
- Enter your email address (please use the email address that is already in our system) Has your email address changed? Please contact the Box Office at 023-512 12 12.
- Then click on subscribe.
- You will receive an e-mail with two confirmation links (note: it is possible that this e-mail ends up in your spam box).
- Click on the confirmation link at the bottom. You have now successfully created an account.
- Check your data by clicking the ‘verder’ button. You can edit your data, if needed. Fill in the form as completely as possible so that we can provide the best possible service.
- You can now log in with your username and password to buy tickets online or edit your data.
How do I order tickets online?
- Log in at My Theatre
- Select the concert or show you would like to attend and add it to your shopping cart by clicking on the pink button.
- For adding tickets to other concerts or shows, repeat step 2 for each subsequent concert or show.
- Click on ‘Order’ at your shopping cart to proceed to payment and reserve your seats.
- You can now choose your seats per concert or show and pay by iDEAL or credit car.
- All bookings are subject to a € 2.00 per order charge with a € 2.00 additional charge for mailing out tickets. If you choose to have the tickets home delivered and the concert or show takes place within 2 weekdays, you can pick up the tickets at the Box Office (half an hour before the start time of the concert or show at the latest).
Online ticket sales with iDEAL or credit card
The website is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for online orders. You can pay by iDEAL (direct connection with your checking account) or with your credit card. You can choose your own seats using the interactive seating plan.
Podium Cadeau Gift Card
If you buy your ticktes online, you can choose to pay by Podium Cadeau Gift Card. Enter your card code during the payment process.
TIP: Use the online wish list
Before making a final choice, you can put your favourite concerts and shows on your personal wish list. Login and indicate whether you want to receive a reminder by email 1 or 2 months or weeks before the concert show.
Help us stopping ticket touts/scalpers at for example onlineticketshop.nl, ticketsmarkt.nl, budgetticket.nl and rang1tickets.nl. We advise you to buy the tickets at the venue of the concert or show or the website of the producer. There are also official ticket outlets where you can buy your tickets without any risks. Look at www.weetwaarjekoopt.nl to check whether an online shop is safe and where in any case should not buy your tickets.